At Crossroads, we are committed to partnering with parents in the discipleship of their children. Each week, we minister God's Word to infants - 5th graders in a fun, age-appropriate way!
- Each children’s worker in our ministry has been extensively background checked and receives regular training on how to keep your kids safe.
- In addition, our secure check-in system ensures that your children will never be released to someone who is not authorized to pick them up.
We want you to feel completely comfortable and safe about dropping off your children with us on Sundays. If you have any questions at all about our kids ministry, we would love to hear from you!
Connect with us on social media so that you can stay up to date on upcoming events as well as receive weekly updates on what's being taught to your kids each Sunday and get ideas for how to review and reinforce the Bible lesson at home.
What We're Learning About
Watch the video below to see which books of the Bible we are currently learning about on Sunday mornings.
In Case You Missed It!
Below is the video from last Sunday morning's lesson.
Our baptism class is a time for you and your elementary age child will walk through the basics of the gospel and the meaning of baptism. We desire to resource you as parents and give guidance during a time in which your kids are asking questions about the gospel, have made a profession of faith, or maybe just want to know what it's all about when people get dunked at church! Call the church office at 386-760-4806 for more information and to sign up for our next event!
Click on the images below
to see some of our
Sunday Morning (8:30, 9:45, and 11:15 AM)
- Awana (5:45 PM • September - May)
Wednesday Night (6:30 PM)
- His Kids (3 yrs - Kindergarten)
- Big League (1st - 5th Grade)
Vacation Bible School
- June 24 - 28 (Sunday - Thursday)
- 6:00 - 8:30 pm
1851 S. Clyde Morris Blvd.
Daytona Beach, FL 32119