It is so important that every believer be in regular, close fellowship with other believers. It is in this fellowship that you can develop the fruit of loving, and thereby make your life truly count. Love cannot be learned in isolation. You don't learn it on a deserted island or alone in your closet. You have to be around people — irritating, imperfect, frustrating, wonderful people.
If you are to make your life count, there are many important truths that you must become convinced of. These truths are explored in this series of lessons.
Each lesson includes:
• Free audio of Pastor Dan's teaching
• Free video of each lesson*
• A Bible study handout for the lesson*
• Pastor Dan's personal notes
You can download the complete set of notes here:
* This “series” consists of two mini-series that were taught two years apart. The lessons from 2008 include notes and audio only. Those taught in 2010 include handouts and video.
|Date||Bible Passage||Sermon Title (Click to View)||Speaker|
|7/13/2008||1 Corinthians 13:1-7||What Does Love Look Like? - Part 1||Dan Proctor|
|8/10/2008||1 Corinthians 13:1-7||What Does Love Look Like? - Part 2||Dan Proctor|
|2/28/2010||1 Peter 4:7-16||Good Stewards Of His Grace||Dan Proctor|
|3/5/2017||1 John 2:7-9||Loving Others (Even When We Don't Like Them)||Dan Proctor|
|9/17/2017||James 2||Giving Rather Than Getting||Pastor Rich Costanza|